Kings View Chambers is a leading chambers specialising in healthcare law and regulation. We have vast experience in defending and representing all healthcare professionals in all courts and tribunals.
With our vast experience in healthcare regulation comes an understanding of the complexities of working in health and social care. We can provide health and social care professionals with high quality specialist advocacy and advisory services.
If you are a health or care professional facing issues with registration or have been referred to the Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC) for investigation then we can help. Kings View chambers can defend and represent you at hearing and will take care of preparing your case.
If you have been referred to a HCPC hearing it is important that you seek professional legal advice to defend your reputation and career. Call us on 020 7060 1221.
The Health Care Professionals Council (HCPC) is the regulatory body for a variety of health care professionals covering 16 professions including:
- Arts Therapists
- Biomedical Scientists
- Chiropodists / Podiatrists
- Clinical Scientists
- Hearing Aid Dispensers
- Occupational Therapists
- Operating Department Practitioners
- Practitioner Psychologists
- Social Workers in England
- Speech and Language Therapists
We understand the anxieties faced by professionals facing HCPC hearings and sanctions. We pride ourselves in the pro-active approach we take to ensure we achieve the best possible outcome for you.
As public access barristers you can instruct us directly to represent you. We also take instructions from a variety of defence professional associations and legal expenses insurers. If you have been referred to the HCPC, call us today to instruct one of our experienced HCPC defence barristers. We offer a free initial telephone consultation.
What we do
- HCPC fitness to practise referrals
- HCPC Conduct and Competence Committee Hearings
- HCPC Health Panel Hearings
- HCPC Panels regarding fraudulent entry
- Appeals against a HCPC Panel determination
- Interim Order hearings
- Appeals against an Interim Orders Panel determination
- Preparing your case for the Investigating Committee
- Registration advice
- Appeal against refusal of registration or re-registration
- Restoration to the Register
- Investigation and disciplinary hearings at work
- Criminal investigation and proceedings
- Police cautions
- DBS [Disclosure and Barring Service] issues